I'm bringing 14 incredible guests on my live stream (#28)
Marcus Stenbeck / February 17, 2021
2 min read
It reached a frigid -17°F (-27°C) yesterday in Iowa. Ouch. On the bright side, more Americans have now received at least one dose of the Corona vaccine than have tested positive for the virus since the pandemic began. Here's to hoping life gets back to normal this year (unless you're reading this from New Zealand. I'm jealous).
A few updates:
- I published a comprehensive article (and video) on the Past, Present, and Future of React State Management. This expands on my tweet with over 300k impressions (turns out people have strong opinions on Twitter 😅) and should answer the question "Which state management library should I use with React?".
- My 10 Next.js Tips You Might Not Know video (already 11k views 🤯) was converted into a blog post, if you prefer reading.
- I published a new article Building Forms with Next.js. You'll learn how to build a form with Next.js while reviewing best practices for HTML & React forms along the way!
- My personal site (stenbeck.io) passed 1,000 stars on GitHub - so I did a live code walkthrough of the repository and answered questions along the way. It uses Next.js, Tailwind CSS, and MDX.
I'm excited to share my new YouTube live series. I'll be chatting with friends about anything and everything: React, Vue, Svelte, WebGL, Accessibility, Design Systems, and non-tech too. The first two have already happened (a bit slow on the newsletter update this time). I'll be sharing links to the streams on my Twitter, so follow me there to join along live.
- February 10th (2:30pm CT) - Nader Dabit (Watch Recording)
- February 17th (12pm CT) - Kati Frantz (Watch Recording)
- February 19th (2pm CT) - Pedro Duarte (Join Live)
- February 23rd (2pm CT) - Lindsay Levine & Cassidy Williams
- February 24th (2pm CT) - Tessa Kriesel
- February 26th (8am CT) - Segun Adebayo
- March 1st (12pm CT) - Rachael Thompson
- March 3rd (2pm CT) - David East
- March 5th (2pm CT) - Bruno Simon
- March 8th (2pm CT) - Lucie Haberer
- March 10th (10am CT) - Adora Nwodo
- March 12th (2pm CT) - Sarah Dayan
- March 15th (2pm CT) - Amelia Wattenberger